Triggers can now execute an action at a delayed time rather then instant they are activated. If a criteria for activating a trigger is also included, that criteria will be evaluated right before the action is executed in addition to the moment the trigger is created.
- On the setup page , go to the properties page of a form
- Select the Triggers tab
- Edit or create a new trigger
- Select the Delay tab
- Choose a Reference Field (All date fields on the form)
- Choose When To Execute the delay
- Field Date: Trigger will execute at the time specified in the reference
- Field Date + Set Value: Trigger will execute a set number of hours, minutes, or days, after the time specified in the reference field
- Field Date + Numeric Field Value: Trigger will execute a variable number of hours, minutes, or days, (specified by a numeric field) after the time specified in the reference field. A blank numeric field will assume a value of 0.
- Click Submit to finish