1. On your Android device go to
- Play Store
- Google Play (search bar)
- Type in "Omadi" and search
- Select Omadi App
2. Click “Accept” to allow Omadi to use your camera, location and other information from your device. If you want to know more about how Omadi will use these features select the down arrows to the right of the label.
3. Once the app is installed tap Open or the Omadi icon to open it.
4. Enter your domain name, username and password in the designated text boxes, Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, and select “Log In” to begin using the app. (The information to log in should be given to you from an Omadi Agent. You will be able to edit this information from your account profile later.)
1. Select the App Store and then enter Omadi in the Search bar.
2. When the app appears select Get > Install
3. You will be prompted to enter your “Apple ID password.”
4. iOS 8 – tap “Enter Password," then enter your password.
iOS 7 – tap the text box, enter your password then tap “OK.”
5. If you don’t know your “Apple ID password” go to iforgot.apple.com and follow the instructions to reset it.
6. Once the app is installed tap “Open” or the Omadi icon to open it.
7. Enter your domain name, username and password in the designated text boxes,Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions, and select “Log In” to begin using this awesome app. (The information should be given to you from an Omadi Agent.)
8. You will be asked if Omadi can use your location. Tap “Ok” to allow you to use the tracking features available for mobile devices in Omadi.
NOTE: When entering your domain name into the client account box, only enter the information BEFORE .omadi.com I.E if your domain is towing.omadi.com only type in Towing into the client account box. Typing an incorrect name could cause you to have to uninstall and reinstall the app.