Each dashboard is meant to organize and present information in a way that is easy to see, read, and understand.
The Report Dashboard shows you an at-a-glance overview of what's been going on in your company recently. You can quickly see properties that have been visited, times, and violations.
- To access the Report Dashboard, hover your mouse over Dashboard in the black menu bar at the top of your Omadi page and select Report Dashboard.
Like everything else in Omadi, you can customize the Report Dashboard to show exactly what you want to see.
- Select the blue Customize Dashboard button at the top of the page.
- You will now be able to see a large grey box that shows all lists, reports, and views.
- You can click and drag the items that you want to see to the specified Drag Here areas.
- After you've moved all of the items that you want to see in the report click Done.
- You can always go back and make changes to the dashboard.
For more help with the Report Dashboard check out this YouTube Tutorial, or contact an Omadi Support Agent.
The Scheduling Dashboard allows you to view the schedule information of your business in a simple, organized layout. This dashboard will provide a more efficient way for employees to be accountable in the job.
- To access the Scheduling Dashboard, hover your mouse over Dashboard in the black menu bar at the top of your Omadi page and select Scheduling Dashboard.
- What does the Scheduling Dashboard show?
- Current Items – This tab shows past, present and future items. Past and future items are shown within 8 hours from the current time. When hovered over, you can view, edit, or delete the item.
- Current Users – Along with current items, this tab lists the users scheduled in the past, present, and future. Select the user to see which assignments are assigned to them and if they have accepted it.
- Clocked In – This tab will show who is clocked in.
- Pending Clock In – This tabs will show who is scheduled to clock in.
- Early Clock In – Shows users scheduled that clocked in early.
- Late Clock Out – Shows users who clocked out past there scheduled time.
- Map – A map is provided to show the location of assignments and users. The admin can select the refresh button in the top right corner to have the most updated information.
For more help with the Scheduling Dashboard check out this Youtube Tutorial, or contact an Omadi Support Agent.
The Dispatch Dashboard allows you to view the dispatch information of your business in a simple, organized layout. This dashboard displays what jobs have been dispatched and to whom.
- To access the Dispatch Dashboard, hover your mouse over Dashboard in the black menu bar at the top of your Omadi homepage and select Dispatch Dashboard.
- Within the Dispatch Dashboard there are three columns...
- Left Column: This column shows all dispatch assignments and their details. If you click on on it will display the status and job type, and if you hover your mouse over the arrow to the right, you will be given several different options like edit, delete, verify or refund.
- Middle Column: This column is a list of all company users (except for those with the role of dispatcher). You can click on any user to see what jobs have been assigned to him or her.
- Right Column: This is a map that shows where different are located, you can also see where each employee is in relation to an assignment.