When you first log into the app you will be taken to the main screen. At the top of this screen you will see your name, a blue button that says Actions and a gray button that says Log Out. If you click on the Actions button:
- You can view all drafts that you have saved or forms that you were unable to complete (by clicking the blue View My Drafts button).
- You can see photos that you've taken through the Omadi app that have been saved to your phone (by clicking on the blue Photos On Device button).
- You can refresh the the app and sync data by clicking on the Refresh/ Sync Data button. This can be helpful if you have having issues with the app.
- You can log out.
- You can see what version of the app you are using, how long ago the app synced and the terms of service by clicking on the About button.
- Clicking on the Settings button will allow you to make changes to video uploads, GPS updates, and image sizes.
- Selecting Reset All Data will reset the app, which can be used to troubleshoot if you are having issues with the app.
- When you select Send Debug Data you.....
Going back to the main screen, you will see a list of all of the forms that your company uses (this will look similar to the setup screen on the web version.) To view reports that have been saved in any form simply touch the form that you want to look at. You can scroll through all of the form saves or you can use the search bar at the top of the page to find what you're looking for.
To begin filling out a few form, click on the plus sign next to the form that you want to create. This will take you to a new form and you can fill out all of the information. When you are done filling out the form, you can select the blue button that says Actions from the top right hand side of the page and save what you've filled out.
In the black bar at the bottom of the main screen you will see...
Here, you will receive important notifications or alerts that are sent to you through the Omadi alerts system.
Here you can see any new jobs that have been assigned to you or any open jobs that you are still working on. If a dispatcher assigns a new job to you, your phone will beep loudly to alert you of the job.
By clicking on Recent, you can see all recently saved forms or recently viewed forms. You can search through these forms by using the search bar or just scrolling through them with your finger.
This feature can come in handy because it shows you a list of all tags that have expired.