RN-100046 Web 2016-02-22
This feature allows the background color of rows on list views to change based on a given search criteria. Conditional Formatting is configured on a specific list view, allowing for different criteria to be established all list views. Multiple criteria may be established for a given condition, and multiple conditions may be set up on a listview. In the event that multiple conditions apply, the first ordered condition will be the one that is selected.
Navigate to the list view you wish to edit
- Once you are viewing the list you wish to configure, click edit
- Go to the Conditional Formatting tab, select Add Condition
- Click in the color box and either enter an HTML color code or use the pop up color wheel to select a color.
- Click Add Field Condition and configure a criteria for applying the condition (multiple may be added)
- Add additional conditions by repeating steps 2-4
- Click Save when finished