"Company Users" is used to manage the employees that you want to add to Omadi (typically drivers, managers, admins, etc.) On this page you can add new users, update users profiles and roles as well as assign permissions to each role, see what actions your users have recently performed, and even see which devices your users have logged into the Omadi Mobile app with.
One of the first things you will want to do is set up accounts for your other employees (drivers, guards, etc.)
- Click on the gear icon in the right hand corner
- Select the link Company Users
- On the top right side of the page select New Company User
- Give your employees a username and an email address (it doesn’t have to be a real address but it must be unique.)
- Create a password (each employee can go in and change his/her password later.)
- Assign them a role. The role that each user is assigned will determine what that individual is able see and do when using Omadi.
- Make sure that the Status is set to active.
- Fill out personal information and Hourly Rate and Regular Tow Commission if applicable.
- Check the box in the bottom left that says Notify user of new account for the new user to receive and email notifying him or her of this new account.
- Select Create Account
Mobile App Options:You can decide if you want to give your users restrictions regarding to the mobile app by selecting any of these options:
- Remind to Clock In/Out – This option enables the app to send the user a notification to clock in as soon as they sign into the app.
- Remind to Select a Truck – This option enables the app to remind the user to select their truck after signing into the app.
- Verify Timecard with Geofence – This option makes it so that the user will only be able to clock in if he or she is within the Geofence.
To edit the commissions that are calculated for each user, scroll to the Payroll section of the chosen user profile. From there, enter a single value, choosing from Hourly, Flat Rate, or Percentage commissions. Do not enter multiple values.
To see what your different users have been up to you can select the tab that says Access Log. In this log you will see a list of recent actions that have been preformed (such as forms that have been saved) and you will be able to see which user has performed which action.
To see if your users have been logging into the mobile app you can click on the tab that says User Devices. This will show you which devices each user has ever logged into the mobile app with and when the first time they logged in with that particular device was. This is helpful when needing to know if your users have been able to access the mobile app and to see what version of the mobile app they are using (as outdated versions tend to not function as well as the most current version of the mobile app.)