RN-100033 Web 2015-09-16
Action buttons will give users the option to make quick changes to a specific form based on criteria that is set.
An Omadi agent needs to enable the Action module via the Omadi Agent Pages.
Once the Action module is enabled:
- Go to the setup screen
- Select Properties in any form that you want to add an action to
- Select the Actions tab
- Select Add Action
- Label the Action, name the Button, and make sure the Form Type is correct
- Field to Change: Select the field you wish to be effected by the action
- Value: Select what value you want the field to be changed too.
- Operation: "Set Value" to set the value when the button is pressed, or "Remove Value" to remove the value when the button is pressed.
- Add Another Field: If you would like more than one field to be affected by this action, you can add as many as you need.
- Remove: Removes the field.
- Here you can choose whether or not to create a condition for the action. You can choose which field must meet which criteria in order for the action button to appear.
- Here you can choose who has the ability to use the action button.