How to control which fields are required?
- In order unrequire/require certain information you need to have the Site Admin Role (PRO/PLUS Packages only). Click HERE to Learn more.
- If not have this role, you will need to contact support and they will be able to unrequire those fields for you.
What do the colors on the dispatch screens mean?
- To find this information on your instance, when you are dispatching a created tow from the dispatch dashboard, click on Dispatch. A new window will pop up, and at the top of that window will be a banner that displays the color of each dispatch status.
How and where do I enter my pricing?
- Please follow the links below to learn where pricing needs to be entered.
Why aren’t my drivers appearing on the map?
- The Location settings on their phone are probably not turned on. Click HERE to learn more.
Why did my tow disappear?
- This mostly occurs when Accept Job status is not selected on the Mobile device. Click HERE to learn more.
What should I do if the app is not working correctly?
- Click HERE to learn how to troubleshoot the App.
- How do I turn off my integrations? Click HERE to learn more.
- How do I register my integrations? Click HERE to learn more.
- How do I accept digital dispatches? Click HERE to learn more.
Is there a place where I can invoice something that is not a tow? I.E. Mechanic Services, etc.
- Our MISC invoice is a great tool to invoice something other than a tow.
- To access our MISC Invoice in the black header bar go to Customers> MISC Invoice.
What do I get with my package?
- Click HERE to review your package.
Questions about Tom Toms
- Please reach out to your Sales Representative and your Account Manager if you have questions concerning your TomTom units.