How to control which fields are required?
- In order unrequire/require certain information you need to have the Site Admin Role (PRO/PLUS Packages only). Click HERE to Learn more.
- If you do not have this role, you will need to contact support and they will be able to unrequire those fields for you.
What do the colors on the dispatch screens mean?
- To find this information on your instance, when you are dispatching a created tow from the dispatch dashboard, click on Dispatch. A new window will pop up, and at the top of that window will be a banner that displays the color of each dispatch status.
How and where do I enter my pricing?
- Please follow the links below to learn where pricing needs to be entered.
Why aren’t my drivers appearing on the map?
- The Location settings on their phone are probably not turned on. Click HERE to learn more.
Why did my tow disappear?
- This mostly occurs when Accept Job status is not selected on the Mobile device. Click HERE to learn more.
Why won't my tow disappear from the Dispatch Dashboard?
- This typically occurs when the Job Complete Dispatch Status has not been selected. Click HERE to learn more.
What should I do if the app is not working correctly?
- Click HERE to learn how to troubleshoot the App.
- How do I turn off my integrations? Click HERE to learn more.
- How do I register my integrations? Click HERE to learn more.
- How do I accept digital dispatches? Click HERE to learn more.
Is there a place where I can invoice something that is not a tow? I.E. Mechanic Services, etc.
- Our MISC invoice is a great tool to invoice something other than a tow.
- To access our MISC Invoice in the black header bar go to Customers> MISC Invoice.
What do I get with my package?
- Click HERE to review your package.
Questions about Tom Toms
- Please reach out to your Sales Representative and your Account Manager if you have questions concerning your TomTom units.