In Omadi, Reports and Views, although separate, are closely related to each other. Reports give us general numbers but lists will give us those numbers in detail. All reports are linked to a view that will give details about the tows linked to that report.
A View is a filtered list of tickets entered into the system. For example, if you only wanted to see a tow you recently put into the system you could go to the Recent Actions view, by going to Views in the black bar and then Recent Actions. A view can be filtered or searched by using the black Multi-Form Search bar at the top of the list.
These are the Views in the system by default, during your implementation you may have added extra views or edited those views to have different filters.
- All Completed Tows - All tows that have completed the job work flow. Job status has been updated to Job Complete.
- Audit - Commercial - A list of tows that need to be audited that will not go through the impounding process.
- Audit - Release - A list of tows that need to be audited after they are released (typically only PD and PPI)
- Client Login View - A view of what client login users can see. Property Managers can see what cars were towed from their property.
- Commissions - A view providing details about commission reports.
- Credits/Refunds - A list of all tows where "Refunds/Write-Offs have been applied. Also provides details from the Credits/Refunds report.
- Incomplete Calls - A list of tow tickets that were not completed.
- Payouts - A list of all tows that had payouts applied.
- Receipts List - A list of tow tickets that have payments applied to the total due.
- Recent Actions - A view of all recent actions pertaining to tow tickets in the system.
- Sales - A list of tow tickets showing revenue/payments & balances.
- Vehicles Released - A list of tow tickets that have been released from the yard.
- Vehicles in Any Yard - A list of tow tickets that are currently impounded.
- Vehicles to Auction - A list of tow tickets that are ready to be auctioned.
Depending on your Omadi Package you can speak to Omadi Support about creating more views or editing the views you currently have.
Reports generate numbers based on set criteria. They can show you totals based on date ranges and are able to display the data in different ways. When you click on the totals in a report it will show you a filtered list view of those specific tickets.
These are the default reports that come with the your Omadi software:
- Aged Receivables - The Aged Receivables report shows you how much your accounts owe and is the place to generate Statements for those accounts. For more information click HERE.
- Balances Owing - This report shows the number of tows for each type of form that have a balance due.
- Commission Report - This report shows a quick overview of how much commission drivers are receiving for their cumulative tows. Commission rates are based on individual profile commission information.
- Credits/Refunds - Shows the cumulative amount of refunds/credits given across all forms.
- Daily Totals - The total amount of tows broken down by tow type.
- Fleet Costs - Reporting on the amount spent on vehicle maintenance.
- Payouts - Shows the cumulative amount of Payouts made across all forms.
- Receipts by Driver - Payments collected, sorted by driver.
- Receipts by User - Payments collected, sorted by user who collected the payment.
- Revenue by Customer - Displays total charges grouped by customer.
- Revenue by Driver - Displays total charges totaled by driver.
- Revenue by Truck - Displays total charges brought in by truck.
- Revenue by Yard -Displays total charges for each yard.
- Timecard Report - Hourly Paycheck grouped by users.
Along the top of a report you have the ability to filter by date range, to display the information based on Hour, Day, Week, or Month, and to choose what display style you would prefer. Depending on your package more reports can be built or current reports can be customized to meet your needs, simply contact Omadi Support!