Omadi now supports an integration with the TomTom Pro 7250 device. Through the integration, drivers will see the address of their latest accepted job automatically sync over from Omadi to the TomTom Pro 7250. The TomTom Pro 7 device will then begin to navigate to the job.
- To connect your individual units to Webfleet servers, have an Omadi agent access this document.
- To connect your individual units to Webfleet servers, contact our sales team here.
- After connecting your units to Webfleet, access your individual Omadi domain
- Go to your setup page by clicking the gray gear
- Click on the "Integrations" icon
- Under "Other Service," click "TomTom"
- Note: If you don't see "TomTom" under "other service," contact our Support team to enable it.
- Select "Link Webfleet Account" and click "save." This links your domain to your account.
- Important: To register individual vehicles with units, proceed to the next step
- Return to the "Integrations" page by clicking on the gray gear and then the "Integrations" icon
- Click on "TomTom" under "Other Service"
- Click "Link Webfleet Vehicles" to link vehicles
- Select from the TomTom vehicles on the right to assign each vehicle in Omadi to a TomTom vehicle
- Note: To assign these values, you must have your fleet recorded in Omadi. Click here to learn how to do that.