Creating a New Dispatch from a web browser (scroll down for mobile app)
- After logging in, find the Black Bar at the top of your screen. Hover over Dispatch and click on New Dispatch to get started.
- Select Job Type and allow the form to load in job specific fields.
- In the Send Dispatch Requests To field, you can select who to send the tow dispatch to. Select multiple drivers by using Shift + Click.
- Complete the rest of the form by filling in all required fields (marked in red) as well as including any other useful data.
- Click Save on the left hand side of the screen to send the dispatch to the selected driver(s).
Creating a New Dispatch from the Omadi Mobile App
- After logging in to the mobile app, find the Dispatch form and tap on the Plus Sign on the right side of the screen to create a new dispatch.
- Fill out all required fields marked in red, as well as any other needed information.
- Tap on the Send Dispatch Requests To field and tap on drivers' names to send the dispatch. Deselect by tapping on the name a second time. Select multiple drivers by tapping on additional names.
- Include additional info by tapping on the job type tab on the top of the screen.
- Complete the form and send the dispatch by Actions then Save.