Please follow this link to access: Driver Survey
- After downloading the Omadi app, open it and input the following information:
- Client Account: The Company’s Omadi account name
- Username: Username provided by Tow company
- Password: Provided By Tow Company
- Agree with terms of service by clicking the check box
- Click login - First initial Login may take a few minutes to boot up and sync information.
- Every time after the first log in, you only need to type in your password.
- Logging out
- Go to the Home Page and click on the grey button on the top of the page that says Log Out
- The logout button will only appear on the Home Page
Vehicle Sign In and Out
- Upon log in, Omadi will ask you to select a truck by default.
- Select the truck you will be driving
- Perform a Pre-Trip Inspection by reviewing the previous (if any)
- When done with the Truck, go to Actions from the Home Page and select Done With Vehicle.
- Perform a Post-Shift Inspection when prompted.
- From that same screen, click Choose a Vehicle to sign into another truck.
Reset all data
Reset all data if syncing is not working properly. (i.e. jobs are not appearing when they should.)
- To reset all data:
- Go to the home page
- Click on Actions
- Scroll down
- Click on the red button that says reset all data.
- Confirm you want to reset all data by clicking Delete It.
- It will take a few minutes to restore.
Tow Job Workflow
- Log in
- From the home page click on Jobs at the bottom of the screen.
- Select a job from the New Jobs board
Track progress throughout job.
- Accept the job
- Assigns job to you. Now job is in your open jobs board
- Navigate to job
- Will navigate to scene through google maps. Click go. To get back to App, go to phone’s home screen and click on the omadi app. Or double click home button and press on the omadi screen which should still be up.
- Discontinue Job
- Choose if: Gone on arrival, expired, ETA too long, Refused the job, Failed to complete.
- At scene
- Once at scene fill out information about job/car. If something is red it has to be filled before the data can be saved.
- Fill out everything and then go to Actions and click save.
- Once you save, click on job again to continue or edit job.
- At Tow Yard
- Fill out required information
- Click on Actions to save.
Update Status, and then Job Complete. This will remove it from your Jobs board and close the job.
Click on a new job to start over
View Recent Jobs
- To view Recent Jobs
- On the Home Page click Recent on the black bar at the bottom of the Page
- Can search for old jobs/ actions
- Two different views.
- Recently Viewed
- Anything you have recently viewed.
- Not just being on a page, actually pressing view. I.E. viewing reports or job summaries, etc.
- Recently Saved
- Any recent action you saved